SPACIOUS, LIGHT & BRIGHT IN TIGHTLY HELD POCKET!
HOME OPEN Sun 22nd Nov 11am -11:30am
Inspections also available at a time to suit you
Claude Iaconi of Edison Property showcases a free flow design offering light-filled and spacious living on a green title block in a highly-sought after location on the Coolbinia-Menora border.
Perfect for busy executives or downsizers, you'll discover an expansive home ready to cater for those who demand space and a convenient location. Situated in a tightly-held pocket, the residence is opposite parkland and within easy reach of the cafes and shops of North Perth and Mt Lawley, steps to public transport, easy access to schools and Edith Cowan Uni, and convenient to the CBD. Lifestyle success at 17 Lanark St is assured!
Accommodation is plentiful and includes the large MASTER BEDROOM and ensuite on the GROUND FLOOR, whilst the remaining upstairs bedrooms share a contemporary family bathroom.
With a major emphasis on lifestyle, the home doesn't disappoint outdoors by delivering a large covered alfresco area, plenty of space for children and pets, teamed with easy-care gardens that complement the leafy surrounds.
Other highlights include:
- Master bedroom can be either on the ground floor or upstairs
- All bedrooms are spacious will BIR's
- A sweeping stair case delivers you to a mezzanine living space and access to north-facing balcony
- Polished boards / dowlighting
- Modern kitchen with stone tops glass splash back & ample storage
- Spa bath in the upper level bathroom
- Ducted Reverse Cycle air conditioning / Security Alarm
- Direct internal access from the double garage
- Ample storage in laundry & an upper floor linen cupboard
- Front and rear courtyards / Reticulated gardens
- Remote controlled security front gate & garage door
- Green title parcel: 196m2
- Total building area: 195m2
- City of Stirling Council Rates - $2062.39 pa
- Water Rates - $1552.71 pa
Sensibly priced and a fantastic opportunity to secure a great home in a great spot!
Call Claude Iaconi of Edison Property to arrange your peek before the first home open. Call NOW on 0412 427 877!
NEED AN APPRAISAL FOR YOUR PROPERTY?
Click the APPRAISAL BUTTON for a prompt response.