2a Randell Street, Perth
An Inner-City Oasis of Space, Luxury and Light.
UNDER OFFER BY CLAUDE IACONI - EDISON PROPERTY
Effortless contemporary style, spacious and abundant natural light combine to create an utterly sophisticated and unique town residence. Placed in a cosmopolitan position, enjoy an elegant lifestyle with flexibility and flair in easy reach of all of the area's amenities and attractions. From its elevated vantage point, this endearing home boasts a clever design that focuses on floorplan versatility, lifestyle convenience with tree-top and city vistas.
Boasting an impressive 321sqm over 4 levels, you'll be impressed by the soaring and dramatic void overlooking a free-flow floorplan on the first floor. A combined living/dining/kitchen offers relaxed living drawing you to a park-facing balcony whilst a north facing terrace off the kitchen offers added entertainment options. The gourmets kitchen enjoys gas cooktop, ample storage and benchtop space, double door pantry, dishwasher recess and natural light.
The second floor features the master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, and balcony with park and city views. A second well sized and bright bedroom with BIR's is capably serviced by its own bathroom and separate WC.
Crowning this palatial townhome on the 3rd level is a 36sqm multi-use room with its own private balcony i.e. 4th bedroom/studio/office with wonderful views across Robertson Park and the city skyline.
The ground floor adds extra versatility to this special home with a 3rd bedroom and ensuite. Thoughtful design also allows this area to be used as an office/studio with French doors opening to a private, sun washed court garden.
A double lock up garage also contains a laundry, separate WC and storeroom and direct internal access to the residence.
Other important features to consider:
• Air conditioning / LED lights
• Freshly painted and carpeted
• Ample outdoor areas with balconies on each floor and sunny north-facing terrace
• Situated in a landmark cluster of 6 luxury homes
• Low strata levies of $425 per quarter!
• City views forever
• Additional parking for 3rd car in driveway
• Total living area: 321sqm
Ready for immediate occupation this is a home worthy of your inspection!
Claude Iaconi / Edison Coronavirus Update!
Please note that due to current Government restrictions, inspection of this property is by Private Appointment only. We welcome you to reach out if you wish to inspect the property and we can make an appointment at a time that is convenient to you. Call/SMS Claude on 0412 427 877.
If you do arrange a private inspection we ask that you support us on the following;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from our sales teams
- Keeping attendees at the appointment to a minimum
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection appointment if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
Nevertheless, it's a great time to secure an inner city home and we thank you for your understanding as we navigate through this period together.
Call inner city expert Claude Iaconi from Edison Property on 0412 427 877 to show you how to join the in-crowd.