31 West Parade, Perth
CHARACTER CHARM INFUSED WITH MODERN CHIC
From $695,000. All offers presented!
OPEN SATURDAY 4TH SEPT 1:45PM - 2:15PM or anytime to suit you!
Claude Iaconi of Edison Property presents another affordable and charming Federation semi-detached residence ideal for trendy city dwellers.
Classically refined with contemporary flair, this reinvented c.1910 semi delivers an enviable café lifestyle and inner city convenience.
A credit to its proud owners, period detail blends effortlessly with a bespoke designer makeover highlighted by a cavernous extension featuring a kitchen/dining living domain with direct access to a sun washed court yard.
Meanwhile, two spacious bedrooms are equipped with built in storage and are perfectly accompanied by a sleek central bathroom with inbuilt spa bath, shower recess and WC.
If you're seeking an affordable, inner city abode your inspection is a must and will reveal:
* Bespoke kitchen with Italian tile splash back, stone tops, quality appliances & ample storage
* Huge built in storage drawers below the kitchen, accessible from the lounge
* Polished concrete floors, LED lighting, ceiling fans
* Hotel-style bathroom includes a deep hydro therapy spa bath and generous shower area
* 3kW rooftop solar system!
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning in all rooms
* Custom Elfa wardrobe storage in both bedrooms
* Fully cabled with multiple Ethernet network ports in all rooms and a built in concealed wifi access point
* concealed telecoms closet for all Internet, media and audio/visual equipment
* Laundrette includes deep basin and linen closet
* Fully reticulated landscaped garden / wide jarrah front veranda
* Private, rear paved courtyard with grape-vine providing a leafy canopy in summer
* Rear shed provides outdoor storage
* Ample on-street parking surrounding the house
If lifestyle and convenience is important to you:
* 2 minute walk to East Perth train station & multiple bus routes
* Short stroll to Beaufort Street dining, Highgate Primary School, Hyde Park, the river, local playgrounds & parklands
* Moments to local day care centres
* 25 minute walk to the CBD, Northbridge entertainment or Optus Stadium precinct
* New Woolworths on Bulwer St only 3 mins away
Utterly enchanting, this thoughtfully refurbished timepiece is the embodiment of charm and character in a super convenient locale.
Interested? Learn more about this impressive home by contacting your local inner city specialist Claude Iaconi on 0412 427 877 NOW.