34 BURT STREET, MT. LAWLEY
FAMILY FOCUS IN PERFECT LOCATION!
PREMIERE OPEN Sat 24th Oct 11am - 11:45am
2nd HOME OPEN Sun 25th Oct 11am - 11:00am
UNDER OFFER IN 4 DAYS!!
NEW TO MARKET! An exciting opportunity for the executive family seeking space in an inner urban locale, 34 Burt Street is a residence guaranteed to impress. Located on the North Perth/Mt Lawley border, the home makes a statement of quality and lifestyle success.
Striking in every way, from its contemporary architecture, modern interiors showcasing spectacular light, bright, free flowing living interiors, to stunning gourmet kitchen, spacious bathrooms, superbly designed north-facing alfresco and easy-care gardens. The home also includes a workshop/studio! This designer family home epitomizes ultra-convenient, inner Perth living at its best!
Occupying an easy-care 453sqm green-title parcel, all the lifestyle benefits of sought-after North Perth are within easy reach for peak convenience. Perfect for growing families with 3 entertainment areas, the ideal urban lifestyle can now be yours.
Fastidious buyers will be delighted by this near-new new home featuring a host of impressive features:
* Gracious street appeal with low maintenance gardens
* Wide hallway draws you into the home via chestnut timber floors
* Indulgent master bedroom offers a spacious walk-in robe and beautifully appointed ensuite
* Sleek stone kitchen features island bench, Euro appliances, induction cooktop, walk-in pantry
* Open plan living flows seamlessly out to the alfresco entertainers' patio
* Separate powder room and separate laundry
* Workshop/studio is perfect for the home handyman/mechanic or artist!
* Internal access to double garage and storage
* Parking for 4 cars (2 in garage)
* Side access to workshop at the rear
This zone is perfect for growing families providing separation from parents and the rest of the home.
* A 2nd living room opens to covered entertainers balcony
* Three spacious bedrooms are capably serviced by a gleaming bathroom
* Linen storage and separate WC
* City views, light, air and space
Additional features include:
* Total living area: 262 sqm
* NBN connected, LAN connections throughout the house
* Double glazing to master bedroom windows
* Gas hot water, ducted air conditioning LED lighting, ceiling fans
* Shire rates: $3253.76 pa (approx) - City of Vincent
* Water rates: $1854.96 pa (approx)
* 500m to North Perth Plaza
* 600m to North Perth Primary School
* 1km to Mt Lawley Senior High School
* 400m to bus route
* 3.5km to the CBD
This is a must-see for city families or downsizers where the focus is about space, convenience and lifestyle. Interest will be strong so contact local specialist Claude Iaconi on 0412 427 877 for an information pack or to discuss a private viewing by appointment.
Spacious. Family Friendly.
NEED AN APPRAISAL FOR YOUR PROPERTY?
Click the APPRAISAL BUTTON for a prompt response.