43 John Street, Northbridge
City-Edge Terrace Home Sanctuary.
SOLD! SOLD!! Multiple Offers - Sellers Ecstatic.
Get yours SOLD too with Claude Iaconi
Be quick! Interest is strong, this won't last!
Claude Iaconi of Edison Property presents a fascinating city-edge opportunity for a vibrant urban lifestyle in a burgeoning inner city locale! Fastidiously maintained by its proud owners for over 17 years, this is now your chance opportunity to be within a short walk to all city landmarks and lifestyle attractions.
Designed to emphasise easy urban living, this attractive residence takes pride in an attractive row of 11 two storey terrace homes and combines immaculate interiors with sun washed front and rear courtyards ideal for entertaining.
A great alternative to small apartments or more expensive character properties, it's perfect for busy professionals or astute investors looking for lifestyle and investment success. Your inspection of this reproduction Paddington-style terrace will delight with:
* Practical layout showcases versatility and direct access to north-facing front court garden and rear courtyard
* Lounge room seamlessly flows to courtyard via French doors
* Modern kitchen equipped with stone tops, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking
* Free flow open plan living/dining opening to rear courtyard
* High ceilings, separate laundry and WC, timber laminate floors
* Direct access to secure carport with storeroom
* Security intercom, Air-conditioned, gas heating,
* Master bedroom enjoys an ensuite whilst french doors to bullnose balcony offering lush street outlook
* Second bedroom with BIR and serviced by a stylish bathroom with combined bath/shower, separate WC
* Air conditioning
Internal space: 116sqm
Total Strata Area: 174sqm
Strata Levy: $214.25 per quarter! (not a mis-print!)
This is a fabulous lifestyle purchase and ideal first home perfect for those who love the ultra-convenience and vibrancy of living on the CBD fringe, within a short walk of Northbridge eateries, cafes, cinemas, shopping, Yagan Square, Perth Arena, Central Tafe, Perth Cultural Centre, William Street Chinatown and so much more!
Call inner city specialist Claude Iaconi on 0412 427 877 to learn more about your place in the city and to book your inspection over the Easter holiday period.