5/123c Colin Street, West Perth
NEW TO MARKET!
A Spacious Twin Level Home with a City Backdrop
HOME OPEN CANCELLED DUE TO LOCKDOWN - CALL FOR FUTURE VIEWINGS
Open by appointment after Tues 27th April at a time to suit you
Offers low-mid $300,000's
Claude Iaconi of Edison Property presents an impressively sized and strategically located split-level apartment with a sprawling open plan making it an ideal inner city haven. Located in the Harold Boas Gardens precinct, the unit blends spacious functionality with contemporary living in a quiet Perth CBD fringe location. This is an exciting opportunity for first home buyers to get on the property ladder or for investors looking for an easy-to-rent addition to their portfolio.
This large 2nd floor corner apartment is tucked away for the utmost security and seclusion yet easily accessing the lifestyle benefits of an inner city location. It offers easy reach to Water Town shopping and dining, parkland, Perth Arena, freeway access, train and free bus transport options, bike path, easy access to Subiaco lifestyle destinations and a short stroll to burgeoning Northbridge and its attractions. This is the way city living is meant to be.
Your inspection will impress with:
* Manhattan style vibe with only 1 adjoining wall
* 2 spacious bedrooms (the only one in the complex!)
* 1 bathroom/laundry combined
* Spacious Kitchen with ample storage
* Light filled open plan living
* Jarrah Flooring / north facing balcony
* Air Conditioning / ample power points
* NBN ready
* Secure basement Car Bay
* Fantastic yet quiet location
* Internal area: 91sqm (approx.)
* Purchase of furniture is also available
- 15 minute walk to city, a suburb away from Perth, Leederville and Subiaco
- Nearby CAT bus stops Yellow, Red and Green - FREE travel will take you everywhere in Perth City
- Steps to the City West train station (Fremantle line) - one train to take to Fremantle!
- Nearby cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars, shopping and entertainment - Hylin Cafe, Atlas Cafe, Mayfair Lane Pub, Nowhereman Brewing, Gordon Street Garage, Watertown, RAC Arena
- Moments to King's Park, Harold Boas Gardens and Totterdell Park for leisure/exercise
- 5 min bus ride from King's Park Road to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital and University of WA
- Easy access to many bike/pedestrian paths
- whisper quiet evenings and weekends
Contact local property expert Claude Iaconi of Edison Property to book your inspection anytime to suit you. You'll be impressed!
Be quick! This won't last!!