12 Vincent St
Renovator Opportunity in Vibrant Position!
- Enviably positioned steps to the coveted Beaufort St café and dining precinct, this cherished family home offers potential to unleash your plans to rejuvenate and relish a vibrant inner city lifestyle.
For sale for the first time in over 50 years, Claude Iaconi of Edison Property proudly presents this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom semi-detached residence on a 467sqm GREEN TITLE allotment with ROW which is desirably located and allows the next owner to explore the next level of this spacious c.1910 semi's evolution and transform a comfortably eclectic setting into a stunning city-edge sanctuary.
The modest façade belies the spacious, flexible proportions inside and offers potential to truly engage the local lifestyle. Displaying 3 bedrooms plus a studio/home office, the spacious lounge room can be zoned off from the bedrooms whilst the adjoining open plan dining area is well serviced by a light filled kitchen/meals with ample cupboard space, gas hot plates and double sinks.
Ideally located and comfortable to live in now, your inspection will reveal:
* Wide front veranda, high ceilings
* 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 WC, study
* Lounge room
* Open plan kitchen/meals/dining
* Separate laundry and WC
* Air conditioning / security shutters
* Gas cooking
* Side driveway reaching to rear of property provides multiple car parking
* North-facing backyard with patio
* Workshop and storage shed
* Access off Merifield Lane
Excellent location to everything inner city!
* 150m to Beaufort Street
* 300m to Hyde Park
* 2kms to CBD
* 650m to Perth College
* 800m to Highgate Primary School
* 250m to Queens Hotel
* 430m to Fresh Provisions
* 700m to new Woolworths on Bulwer St
With ample off street parking and great internal spaces, put this on your 'must-see' list if you're on a budget and looking for enticing value-add opportunities.
A prized family home for half a century, you can write the next chapter in the history of this local classic. Serious buyers can contact Claude Iaconi of Edison Property on 0412 427 877 to learn more and receive an information pack which includes a structural report, timber pest and electrical report.